In-Person Service Expectations and RSVPs
We are very excited to return to worshiping in person with our Life Church family. In response to COVID-19, we are taking safety precautions to keep the environment as safe as we can. We long for the day when we can worship freely as we did before, but for now we will love and serve each other by taking wise precautions. It’s very important for the health and comfort of others that we all follow the expectations.
What you can expect from us:
- Full live worship and teaching at both service times.
- In-person kids and student ministry @ 9:30AM service.
- Worship services will be "family services", and everyone is welcome!
- We will provide masks, if needed.
- Between services, main areas will be cleaned with an electrostatic disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the campus.
What we expect from you:
- Registration is required to ensure your spot. We have limited seating to accommodate social distancing recommendations.
- Masks are required for everyone age 6 and older upon entering, during the service, and at exiting.
- Practice social distancing at all times while on campus. Maintain 6 feet of distance between you and anyone outside your household.</li>
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Stay home if you are showing any signs or symptoms of illness.
- Stay home if you have had any contact with a positive COVID-19 case in the last 14 days.
- Read more about these and other safety measures in more detail at CDC.gov.
Everyone should carefully follow the guidance of their personal health care provider and CDC recommendations. People who are at higher risk for serve illness, older adults, and people who are immunocompromised should consult a physician before returning to in-person gatherings.
We will continue to provide online services for all who are not yet comfortable returning to in-person services. We are excited for the day we can all worship under one roof again, but we don't want anyone to feel pressure to return if they are not ready, or should not for health reasons. The church is made of people worshiping together worldwide. We are all united as a family by one Gospel, even if circumstances have us physically separated for a season.
By registering for a worship service you are attesting to the following:
- You have read and will follow the expectations outlined above.
- You have not knowingly had contact with anyone testing positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You are not currently ill or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- While we will take recommended and reasonable steps to provide a safe environment, we cannot guarantee, or be held responsible for, the health of attendees.