Your generous giving is what enables the ministry of Life Church to continue. Thank you for your financial faithfulness.
How to Give at Life Church
There are four ways to give your tithes and offerings at Life Church.
Mail checks to Life Church at 1393 E Woodview Dr, Leander TX 78641.
- Through Your Bank
If you normally pay your bills online through your bank, you can use bill pay through your bank to set up a Life Church account, and a check will be mailed to the church. (This is the best option for giving as 100% of your donation is received without transaction fees.)
Use our secure, encrypted online giving platform to give with a credit card or through ACH (bank accounts). You can set up recurring giving or make a one-time gift. If you want to designate funds, please check off the fund you would like to give to in the form. Give Online Here.
You can text "yourlifeleander" to 77977 and follow the prompts to give through your smartphone.
Why Give Online?
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church.
- First Fruits: In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the "First Fruits" of our labor. It is a way to put God first in our finances every time we receive income. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity: You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security: Online giving is secure in that an electronic gift can't be lost or stolen. Our system uses secure industry standard encryption.
- Reporting: You'll receive the same charity giving report for income tax purposes as if you gave in the offering plate.
- Adaptable: You can give special designated offerings online or change the recurring amount of your contribution with a click of the button once you are securely logged in.
- Helping Life Church: Online contributions require less processing from our finance team since the information is logged and deposited automatically.
Online Giving Policy
Your information is held securely. This information will remain private and will never be provided to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
You can complete a one time gift or schedule recurring contributions. Recurring gifts can be modified or canceled at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at Contact Page.