mom2mom is for ALL MOMS WHO have CHILDREN of all ages!
Mom2Mom is a place for:
- Empowering Women
- Encouraging Moms
- Embracing the Journey
Our group encourages ANY mom with children of ANY age (from newborn to adult!) to be part of a community where people listen, encourage and offer true friendship. Oh....and have a bunch of fun along the way! We get together for conversation while our kids are being lovingly cared for by approved childcare providers.
YOUR registration fee includes:
- Second Semester registration in Mom2Mom January 2019 - May 2019
- Delicious potluck breakfast
- Teaching and childcare for young children (Newborn - 5 yo) during each meeting
- Meetings at Life Church with DVD curriculum, fun speakers and more.
COST: $50 FOR the REMAINDER Of thE YEAR, PAID IN FULL AT TIME OF REGISTRATION. To PAY WITH DEBIT/CREDIT, PLEASE REGISTER HERE!
If you do not need childcare for the year, please use the discount code "No Childcare" when registering.
2018-19 Meeting Times and Location
Mom2Mom meets at Life Church (directions) the first 4 Fridays each month from 9:30-11:30 am. Childcare check in starts at 9:15 am.
1st, 2nd and 3rd Fridays will usually be DVD/Group Discussion/Speaker days at the church.
4th Friday will at the church (except for March and May).
5th Friday - no meeting or special table group activities off-site.
(Play Dates will not be coordinated by the Leadership Team this year - we know y'all can plan time to play together!)
- January 4 -
- February 8- DVD/Group Discussion/Speaker
- March 8- DVD/Group Discussion/Speaker
- Mom's Day Activity
NO MEETING - See you in SEPTEMBER!!
Typical Meeting Schedule
- 9:15am: Arrive, check-in, and drop off kids in childcare rooms.
- 9:30-9:50am: Join your table in the Worship Center for breakfast, catching up, and announcements!
- 10:00-11:30am: "