Living a Bold Life requires intentional steps towards growth. If you want to grow in your walk with Christ, change your life and relationships for the better, and make an impact on the world, then sign up for one of our Life Classes. Click on a class below to learn more about it.
- Discover Life Church: Learn about life church.
- Parent-Child Dedication Class: Publically commit to raising your child in the ways of Christ.
- Baptism Class: Publically proclaim Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- Financial Peace University: Get out of debt and build wealth, God's way.
- Evangelism Basics: Learn how to share the Gospel and your testimony.
- Foundations of Apologetics: This class will introduce you to a comprehensive range of apologetic arguments and strategies.
- Up to seed with Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John: Grow in your understanding and application of God’s Word through the Gospels.
- Walking Together: Whether married, engaged, or dating, lean God’s ways for growing together as a couple.
- 33 Series: Discover God’s design for men with a clear definition and inspiring vision of manhood.
- Disaster Relief Shepherd Training: Learn how to be a ‘Good Samaritan’ to those recovering from a disaster (Offered by Austin Disaster Relief Network).
- Community Emergency Response Team: This 7 day, FEMA backed, nationally recognized course will equip and train you in the essentials of disaster preparedness (Offered by Austin Disaster Relief Network).
- Spiritual Readiness: ADRN Executive Director, Daniel Geraci hosts this foundational training class to help volunteers become spiritually prepared and grounded in truth. (Offered by Austin Disaster Relief Network).
- Conflict Resolution: This course will teach you how to deal with and resolve conflict in a biblical and godly way (Offered by Austin Disaster Relief Network).
- Preparedness Peace: Prepare your family in times of disaster to help themselves and others.